Saturday 14 March 2009

Latest creations

Hello Everyone.....well this little Froggy has been a bit quiet on the blog scene of late...but I have been doing a bit or scrapping and card making. So here are a few of my latest creations. Would love to know what you think.

This layout was done for a competition over at Allcraftz. We were given Making Memories paper samples and asked to create a layout/card/ATC using specific criteria. For this one I used a photo showing the back of something and a one word title ending in a question mark.

This card was also for the Making Memories paper challenge at Allcraftz. The criteria used for this one was the use of inchies.

This card was to use the meak Stickers from HOTP. They are so easy to use and have great impact.

Don't you just LOVE House Mouse stamps! They are so cute. This card was made especially for a friends birthday (I know she is a house mouse fan too). I just love the colours of the Kaiser papers too......very yummy!

And Magnolia stamps!!! What more can I say!? They are just beautiful and easy to watercolour. I have used one of my favourite paper brands on this one....Basic Grey!!! YUMMO!!!!

Thanks for looking at my work....would love to know what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah

You work looks awesome the books are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love it and I especially love the way you have coloured in the magnolia stamp.

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Hannah - I have just stumbled on your BLOG....adn loved my HM card - thank you so much - I am going to become a follower....keep an eye on you one way or the other!! Catch you later!