Friday 31 December 2010

a few recent creations.....

I thought I would quickly hop by and share a few of my recent creations. I have been scrapping still but also working with digital stamps! AND I LOVE THEM.

Here is some of my latest stuff.

As you can see I have been beading too.

The necklace was a gift for my son's teacher and I finally got around to creating a book hook for myself.




Here is a card I have done with a PRISCILASTYLES digi image! I have to say I LOVE working with digi stamps..... so quick and easy to print..... you don't have to spend time getting out the ink and the stamps and then cleaning the stamp and them putting it all away again. AND the print perfectly EVERY TIME!!!!!


Well I think that is it for right now.... I will be back soon with some more creations.

No comments: