Friday 31 December 2010

Christmas before the New Year!!

Well I thought I had better publish this layout before the end of the year. I just love these photos...... taken 5 years apart it is clear to see then growing up!.



This layout uses a large square doily that has been given the glimmer mist treatment. Basic Grey papers and buttons and a beautiful "ribbon" vine. The key is by Kaiser and comes with little resin stickers so you can add your own touch to it. This was a pretty quick layout but I have to say I am very happy with it.

Hop by again soon!

2 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Wow - you have bene a busy blogger Hannah - I love all of the new projects you are showing on your Blog! This is a great layout - your details are always gorgeous! Thanks for sharing - I hope we get to see mroe SOON! {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Hannah!