Friday 3 April 2009

Your Mission Should you choose to accept it.........

Here it is....my first blog sketch challenge for you all. I have just discovered how to create a sketch on the computer thanks to the help of a friend!!! So here we go.

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to create a layout using my sketch...post a comment containing a link to your finished layout so we can all see it. You will have until the end of April to complete the layout. At the end of April I will choose a winner who will receive a little RAK from me (sorry Aussies only).

So go for it people...can't wait to see what you come up with.

THE SKETCH


MY EXAMPLE


This example was made using the Prima flowers I won as blog candy over on the Allcraftz for You blog....hop on over and check them out.

7 comments:

Vjbradford said...

Oooh Hannah - you clever thing you! I might just add this to my to-do list for the month :)

Ness.
xoxo

BUBBLEFROG said...

awww thanks Ness!

Jo Waugh said...

I love this hannah, i think i have just the idea, count me in!!!

jo, xx

Jo Waugh said...

WEll hannah dear, i finished your sketch today!! and had a blast,so here is a link to my lo....


http://nmp-jowaugh.blogspot.com/

thanks sooo much for the challenge, hope to see more!!
hugs Jo

BruganCampbell said...

Looks great Hannah!

Liz said...

This is such a beutiful LO Hannah, I love you Blog also, it is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I think polite post. Especially the appellation attracted me to study the whole story.